3/20/2007

you ressemble nothing but a dream



I haven't been this excited about a club since halloween when the same peeps threw the best halloween party in history with mrstrkrft and justice. This year my birthday falls on a tuesday so lets all cross our fingers that something equally amazing gets thrown that day.


Boys Noize is a lovely man from germany, so I automatically have to love him. Then he remixes everyone that I generally don't like (feist,kaiser chiefs,bloc party..) and makes me like them or at least have a certain amount of respect for them since they allow him to rework their songs always making them better. He also started his own record label so that puts him up there on the hero status on my list. You should get your hands on all of his sexy remixes,and anything on his label.


Para One,i have decided might be replacing Stuart Price. Actually I don't really know if that will ever happen,but he
if there is anyone that could would probably be the closet thing to anyone who would.
He has his plate full with remixes his own work and he also is a part of ttc who are actually giving me some hope again in hip hop. He's french so again I automatically love him, but really as with the beginnings of my sp love it all starts with the face.mmm

And speaking of the french, I dedicate this entire post to my favorite frenchy,probably ever,even more than daft punk so you know that is some serious shit. Wish we could go dancing together today and everyday.

enjoy these jams responsibly.
Foreign Islands-Fine Dining With The Future (Boys Noize Remix)

Teki Latex-Disco Dance With You (Para One Remix)

Daft Punk-The Prime Time Of Your Life (Para One Remix - Konstruction Edit)

Para One-Dudun-dun (Boys Noize Remix)

Kaiser Chiefs-Everyday I Love You Less and Less (Boys Noize Remix)

I-Robots-Frau (Boysnoize Mix)

No comments: