3/12/2007

WE ARE 2 YOUNG RAP-A-LIKE MCS HOUSE-ADDICTED!





Sometimes,very rarely,I actually enjoy living in los angeles. This morning was one of those times. I was riding this bus to work and a somewhat thuggy dude gets on as well totally reeking of the weed and this guy that was in the back sitting next to him says "smells good from here" and asks him if he has an extra. The guy says "yeah what do you want a dime a dub?" the guy buys a dub and then the other guy informs him that he lives near where they both got on the bus and to hit him up if ever needs to again he knows where he is at. Fucking awesome,on a bus at 8 in the fucking morning you can buy a dub. I am not saying that this doesn't happen elsewhere,but I experienced it here and it kinda gave me some slight amount of hope in this city.

In honor of my newly acquired liking for my city I made a short list of some of my favorite scuola furano songs. They are one of my favorite bands in the world. If you like anything good you will love them. They list their influences as George Clinton,Larry Levan,TRAX,EPMD,A Tribe Called Quest,Neptunes,Daft Punk,Basement Jaxx,Zapp,Leroy Burgess,Patrick Adams and in my opinion you can hear a bit of all them. I got into a lot of other italian bands thanks to them, so I am forever in their debt. They also love haribos and daft punk as much as I do and anyone like that cant be bad.


in the ladies room

please play in the followoing order:
chocolate glazed
c'mon girlz
g funk-3000
u&me

No comments: