3/02/2007

were having big fun



..that is what I did not have on the nite I was posted about below. Typical la bullshit crowds and lines and lame ass haircuts. I am NEVER again going to a party where 18 year olds are allowed EVER again. It reminded me of one of those terrible high school dances that we all went to, except with tolerable music. I don't even think guns'n'bombs dj'ed..booo to that nite.

In my efforts to try and forget about that nite I am making my friend,who matters to me more than I think he realizes, a mix tape and including this gem of a song by one of my favorites cut copy. Its their new song which a lot of people have been already hyping up so I'm not new on that end,but I just want you to dance regardless.

enjoy and have a lovely friday nite!

cut copy-hearts on fire

No comments: