3/13/2007

you gotta know your place on the foodchain.


If you love !!!(and you should if you are trying to rep my blog) then you will love Fujiya & Miyagi as well as whomadewho. WhoMadeWho hail from Denmark and are one of my most favorite record labels on the entire planet gomma. They do a cover of that benny benassi song satisfaction,and actually make it tolerable. Fujiya & Miyagi
are from Brighton and they just have that funky bass sound as well as some sexy ass vocals that I cannot help but loving. They are playing a show tomorrow nite at spaceland so you should mos def hop your ass up on to that show and dance with me and my posse.

I dedicate this post to my lovely and wonderful husband(who I think will start doing posts here as well) who was kind enough to turn me on to both of these bands,I wish you weren't so far away so you could dance it up with me as well.

whomadewho-johnny lucky

fujiya & miyagi-in one ear and out the other

No comments: