3/08/2007

can i have a taste of your ice cream?



In honor of today being such a lovely day and my constant craving for ice cream I am posting one of my favorite songs mentioning ice cream and various covers of it.

The original comes from one of my favorite bands delta 5. If you like bands like the slits and au pairs you should already know and love them,but if you don't you will. The chicks on speed version is actually the first version that I ever heard. Once I found out it was a cover I had to get my hands on the original version, and that is one of the many things that I love so much about chicks on speed,is that when they do a cover they don't completely ruin the song. The last comes from roxy cottontail who apparently is the business in ny,yet another reason for me to make a visit. I love her version because she keeps the og version in the chorus. Im still really pissed off that no one wanted to see her live with me when she was in los angeles. boo.



delta 5-mind your own business

chicks on speed-mind your own business


roxy cottontail-mind your own business

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're the hostess with the mostess. <3