3/05/2007

somebody told me


I have been having a really fucking shitty few weeks and on saturday my homie hit me up to tell me I was on mylo's top friends on myspace. Im not sure why but that seriously has made my days better. Tacky I know. So in my friend and mylo's honor enjoy 2 really fantastic mylo remixes. I never liked the killers until I heard this remix,in fact I still dont,and if even my boy stuart price cant turn me on to them,their isnt really much hope for us. You should get the 12" of this single since it comes with an equally awesome glimmers remix. I am a fan of moby regardless of how gay that makes me,I think he is cute. His newer stuff wasn't all that fancy so big ups to mylo for turning the song into a gem.


the killers-somebody told me(mylo remix)

moby-lift me up(mylo remix)

No comments: