3/11/2007

im feeling alive




so what I already knew was official is not officially official.Daft motherfucking Punk all over again.. I am seriously going to all of these shows

ALIVE 2007
NORTH AMERICA
JUL 21 LOS ANGELES, CA - LA Sports Arena
JUL 27 BERKELEY, CA - Greek Theatre
JUL 29 SEATTLE, WA - WAMU Center
JUL 31 DENVER, CO - Red Rocks
AUG 05 TORONTO, Ontario - Arrow Hall
AUG 07 MONTREAL, Quebec - Bell Centre
AUG 09 NEW YORK, NY - Keyspan Park

.. this tour is with kavinsky,sebastiAn, and the fucking rapture... seriously if you want to go to any of these shows with me let me know and its on! I am going to get back on the ball with my daft punk changed my life shirts and hopefully I can sell enough to afford all the dates. Here are my favorite daft punk or daft punk related remixes. enjoy!

LCD Soundsystem-Daft Punk is Playing at My House (Soulwax Shibuya Daft Mix)
this is best remix ever.


Scott Grooves-Mothership Reconnection (Daft Punk Remix)..whooopsie I uploaded the wrong song originally but its fixed now.

Gabrielle-Forget About The World (Daft Punk Remix)


No comments: