4/01/2007

found

Its been a long time since I have posted here,my apologies. I am trying to step up my game and write more with each post and my next post is going to be a real important one so it is taking quite a bit of time to come up with the correct words for it. This morning as I was looking through my cds to find one of the songs that will be posted when I do finally find the right words, I found this awesome little mix that I made. I don't remember who I made this for or when I made it but hope someone out there enjoys it as much as I have.






found tracklisting
cassius feeling for you lrd dreamix
seelenluft manilla headman remix
whomadewho hello,empty room
los super elegantes por que te vas
coleco musicya no dire te amo nunca mas
le mans datacasette
gang of four not great men phones remix
tiefschwarz warning siren featuring mattie safer
zoot woman gem
ms.john soda hiding/fading

No comments: