4/04/2007

the right words escape me..



There is seriously no better time than the present to finally do this post seeing how this is the only band that makes me feel better when I am down.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:
Zoot Woman is a British pop band which plays electronic rock music. Formed by Adam Blake and Stuart Price as an instrumental project, the band enlisted Jonny Blake in 1999. The line-up now includes Bee Hatherley (bass, synthesizers) who joined the band in 2004.

While I didn't get into zoot woman because of Mr. Price's affiliation it sure doesn't hurt matters that he is in the band,and plays the bass which I am always an enthusiast of. I also don't hate on Beatrice, she is super cute and she sings background vocals for the new order jam guilt is a useless emotion that he produced. The only thing that I do hate on is that when I went to Germany last year and got to see them in cologne, she was there and not Stuart,thanks Madonna!

While Daft Punk are without a doubt my favorite producers, I think it is fair to say that zoot woman are my favorite band. The show that I went to where they were playing had just as much of an impact on my life as daft punk,and that is saying a LOT. Their music is perfect bad weather music,feeling shitty and trying to feel better music,getting it on music(although I haven't met anyone worthy of that honor yet),and giving you hope again music. If you download these songs and don't feel anything then please stop reading my blog as you have have no soul. Also make sure to actually listen to the woman wonder words(and all their words for that matter,but that one especially if you want to know me), you might learn something new about me that you may not have already known. Adam is also a very kind person and told me it was ok to do this post. Please love them forever.


some jams
It's Automatic
Taken it All
Gem
Information First
Seven Days
Woman Wonder
The Model
Holiday Home

.. this is a zipped file, if you have some of the tracks or would rather have them individually just let me know and that can be arranged.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey man, he yi got all of the tracks except "sevan days" i was wondering if i can get it from you. at least your lucky you got to see them, i live all the way in canada, pretty fucking far away from england. have you heard of the new album release date? oh by the way, the new album is called "things are what they used to be" cheers