4/05/2007

i push up on frenchies.



Well i gladly would but since I'm here and they aren't there is kind of an issue. I dedicate this to everyone and everything in or having to do with france.

I got these cds a few years back because,well I have always been interested in French music and the club scene there, and the first one I bought had a les rythmes digitales, so I didn't have much of a choice. I have been re listening to a lot of my cds lately and seriously fell in love all over again with both albums. If you know whats good for you,you will do whatever you can to get your hands on both of them.

Respect is Burning, Paris Is Sleeping Vol. 1
Paul Johnson-Hear the Music
Motorbass-Neptune (EDC Edit)
Respect Is Burning-Respect (Original Mix



Paris Is Sleeping Respect Is Burning Vol. 2
Romanthony Feat. Naida-Do You Think You Can Love Me (Lookin' Glasgow Vox #40)
DeeJay Punk-Roc-My Beatbox (Les Rythmes Digitales "As De Pique" Remix
We In Music-Penthouse


Still in that funk,in case anyone cared,and trying to get out of it,maybe these songs aren't really helping???

1 comment:

Jack said...

we must go to paris and be french and listen to dirty electro and drink coffee and wear great clothes and be cool. asap.