4/25/2007

the official coachella mix








In honor of my favorite time of year I have made this mix featuring artists that I will most definetly be watching at coachella this year(besides the kaiser chiefs,unless of course they want to play that version) I hope this makes anyone who isn't already going, go and for people whom this isn't an option strive to make it out next year. It is seriously the best weekend ever and one of the very few times I am happy to live in America.Anyways enjoy and Ill post all about when I return to work on Tuesday. Im not sure if I zipped the file correctly so this is the order that it should go in..

Junior Boys-In the Morning
Cornelius-Beep It
Hot Chip-Over and Over
Peaches-Downtown (Simian Mobile Disco Remix)
Digitalism-Zdarlight
MSTRKRFT-Easy Love
Felix Da Housecat-Glitz Rock
Dj Mehdi-Signatune (Thomas Bangalter Edit)
Kaiser Chiefs-Everyday I Love You Less and Less (Boys Noize Remix)
LCD Soundsystem-Daft Punk is Playing at My House (Soulwax Shibuya Daft Mix)
The Rapture-First Gear
Happy Mondays-24 Hour Party People
Justice-D.A.N.C.E
CSS-Music Is My Hot Hot Sex
Ratatat-Wildcat (E*vax Remix)
Busy P-Chop Suey
Spank Rock-Bump (Switch Remix)
Bjork-Earth Intruders
!!!-Must be The Moon (Hot Chip Remix)
Klaxons-Golden Skans
Teddybears-Yours To Keep (Featuring Annie)
Of Montreal-Wraith Pinned To The Mist And Other Games
Peter Bjorn & John-Young Folks
Placebo-Pure Morning
Air-Playground Love

coachella 07 part one
coachella 07 part two



ps i wish you were coming with me.

No comments: