6/25/2007

my first exclusive.



so i get this lovely email today:

Hi there,

I wanted to send you a link to a mix of our new record, ArtDontSleep Presents: From LA With Love, which came out June 5, 2007. We had the DJ, Kutmah do a mix of the entire record into an 18 minute version, exclusive for blogs.

I'd love your support on this project and help spread this wonderful music.


..so i figured that I didn't really have a choice, I have seen these flyers all over town and the idea seemed like a good one,plus the cover is really amazing. If I were more into hip hop or downtempo I think I would seriously be in love, but from what I hear this sounds like it would be a good album to have and get high too,and really I can't ask for much more. Either way enjoy the mix(high or not) and maybe go out and buy the cd
and rep something not completely superficial in los angeles.

DJ Kutmah-ArtDontSleep Presents: From LA With Love

No comments: