6/04/2007

its been too long


..and for that I apologize,but trying to write a blog while extremely hungover and you don't even feel like living/or aren't near a computer isn't fun at all. This year was possibly the best birthday ever,which was totally unexpected but very much necessary nonetheless. Back to the music.

I was riding the train to work today,and it was one of those days where everything that came on my ipod was fucking amazing(aren't those days the best!!) and I reemmeber getting this song and not knowing anything about the artist but anyone who features annie automatically gets lots of love from me. I still dont know much about ercola,if you do please fucking school me. Anyways this song is the fucking jam and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did and do..

ercola featuring annie-follow me (lifelike mix)

No comments: