2/27/2007

what a feeling



.. that it does my friends that it does.

The following two songs are on complete opposite ends of the spectrum of how love makes you feel,and also musicaly on other ends.

I am not a magnetic fields fan,despite the singer being extremely gay(which I am a huge fan of). Their songs are a bit to sad(sad is ok,but not when it makes me want to cry,which they generally do)and not dancey enough for me. This song however totally jams. I love the piano in it and his choice of lyrics dont make me want to slit my writs for once. They do get their fair amount of props for making all of their sounds with actual instruments though.

Most people are familiar with groove theory's hit tell me,which is also a fantastic song. Baby luv however just reminds of all the early 90's dance jams that I used to totally love. I guess the dance music lover was always inside of me.

I dedicate this post to love and the highs and lows that it makes you feel and to anyone anywhere feeling any of those feelings.


magnetic fields-i thought you were my boyfriend

groove theory-baby luv

No comments: