2/27/2007

she said she likes black music


I have never really been much of an international pony fan.
Something about them just isnt completely right for me,even though it probably should be esp since they are germans. They usually have only one or two tracks that I find decent which is always a total bummer for me. This new tack however gothic girl totally might start to change my mind and thanks to my lovely friend matt for sending it to me. Vocoders and cowbells?? There is no way that the combo of those two wouldnt instantly be my jam, I'm trying to listen to them with a different ear now. This song makes me want to wear a white (not black!!!)dress and put some flowers in my hair and dance in the grass.. who wants to join me??


international pony-gothic girl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THe new album is MYNT, sweeties! Eat up!. =)