2/22/2007

changed my life




There are 2 artists who have without a doubt changed my life in more ways that I can even begin to explain. Daft Punk and Stuart Price (les rythmes digitales,jacques lu cont,man with guitar,paper faces,zoot woman...) I dedicate this my first post to you and your lovely songs that have molded me into the dance music lover that I now am.

I still remember the first time I heard around the world on the radio and just knowing that my life was about to change for the better. My love for stuart actually started because I thought he was sexy and I bought the les rythmes digitales darkdancer album(which you should rush out and buy if you dont already own it,it features shannon yes that shannon for fucks sake) and fell even harder,knowing that there was better music out there for me to love other than the bullshit I was listening to at the time.

So here is the first song to ever really change me and an added bonus from the re relase of darkdancer. Hope you enjoy.


around the world (click me)

nancy jamaica
(click me)

..i totally forgot to give urb magazine some big ups for their restacked a few months ago they reviewed homework and darkdancer and you know that shit is hanging on my wall..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

..its about time <333

Sami said...

Best blog debut ever