1/21/2008

it feels so good.



Im probably going to post more than once today,brace yo self. Its a fucking holiday and I have the day off, but I had to come to work today so in my effort to say fuck you to the man, I'm not actually going to do any work.

We will start of with the presets,and their beyond amazing current single. I think the first time I heard this song, I literally fell out of my fucking chair. Mouse on mars totally make this song even more amazing,which I didn't really think was possible.

I am also including this little mash-up and I normally despise mash-ups, but when you add the stuart price era madonna to anything, it immediately equals love for me.

the presets-my people

the presets-my people(mouse on mars acid pretzels remix)

the presetslovemadonna-hung down


And on a total side note, I am completely and utterly head over heels in love with this blog

No comments: