1/21/2008

everything starts to spin



I totally wasn't lying!

The last kelley polar album reminds me on a consistent basis of why/how I fell in love with metro area as well as anything that comes out on environ.

Unfortunately the new one hasn't had the same effect on me,yet. There are only a handful of gems, but those gems are super fucking bright gold which makes it ok. The track below sounds like the greatest metro area song ever, not only for the beats, but because of the ever so stunning vocals. Play this song on repeat for the rest of the day.

kelley polar-entropy reigns (in the celestial city)

2 comments:

GSD said...

I'm sorta disappointed w/ the new Kelley Polar too. Sorta anti-climatic.

I am, however, eagerly awaiting the forthcoming Metro Area album. =)

zandra said...

have i told you lately that i love you.