2/23/2011

yaaaaay




As usual, I am late with this one, but at least it is being acknowledged this year. Yesterday made the official 4 year mark for this little blog!!!!!! I have a bad/lovely habit of giving up on things, and shockingly have managed to (somewhat) keep this up.

As a little gift in the spirit of giving more and taking less I have compiled a little compilation of my jamz of the last 4 years.

enjoy, and thanks for reading!

ps. click enjoy

I Believe-Simian Mobile Disco
My Piano-Hot Chip
You Know Me Better-Róisín Murphy
Toop Toop-Cassius
Radio ladio-Metronomy
Nobody lost nobody found -Cut/Copy
I want nothing- The Black Ghosts
Dawn Of The Dead-Does It Offend You, Yeah?
Heads will roll-Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Method Of Modern Love-Saint Etienne
The girl and the robot-Röyksopp
Saturation-Zoot Woman
History-Groove Armada
Baby I'm yours feat. IRFANE-Breakbot
Pigeons-The Hundred In The Hands
You wanted a hit-LCD Soundsystem
I Wrote The Book-Beth Ditt0
Blind-Rainbow Arabia
Blink And You'll Miss A Revolution-Cut Copy
Rumour Has It-Adele

1 comment:

PIP said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I have so much love for HYWTS and you! X