2/27/2009

i was always thinking..




I have been blessed to have been able to see saint etienne twice now. They were fucking stunning both times and I have always thought I was extremely lucky for this.

They are re-releasing fox base alpha this year, the 18th anniversary of one of the best albums ever and in support of this their are touring the UK, and playing this album and some other classics. Words can not begin to describe my jealousy. Should there be any fans of mine in the UK here are the dates, I know one friend for sure going but anyone else.. this is mother-fucking MUST!!





saint etienne-only love can break your heart (masters at work dub)

saint etienne-only love can break your heart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you were coming to see them with me!

zandra said...

me tooo!!!!!