5/13/2008

im everything you need


I went music shopping the other day, and came across this gem that I kinda slept on. But since it is released on !k7,and was super cheap there was no time like the present. The cd hasn't left my cd player since I got it and yes I said my cd player.


Michael Fakesch is german,of course, he also used to be one half of funkstörung who are also exremely amazing. His lovely album dos is what I and probably most of the world wish prince was still pulling off. Actually I think that if prince would have stayed amazing he might sound a little something like this, with some jamie lidell mixed in for added pleasure. Hope you enjoy these gems!!

michael fakesch-escalate

michael fakesch-i want it

And a special little gift from another fucking stunning cd, his remix of booka shade's classic mandarine girl..

booka shade-mandarine girl (fakesh remix)

No comments: