3/27/2008

hes back!




Today is the best day of my life, because I get to share this fucking gift with you fucking lucky lovely bastards. The very first blog that I ever read, which in turn probably had some effect on me having a blog too is doing a special post,here of all places!!! Yes that is right he is back from ????? Yay!!!



It’s been a while since I last showed my face, figuratively speaking, in blog-world, having ex-communicated myself & my blog sometime back, and it’s a lonely existence out here without it, something akin to LV-314 from Alien. Then a ray of light pierced the dense fog!*! Salvation in the form of Zandra and her ace blog here, so once offered the chance of a guest post, I jumped at the opportunity, only problem was, what to post? Something super-special was called for!*! So after many hours trawling the archives I found something that I felt mirrored the no-nonsense, non-beard stroking vibe this blog stands-for!*! Now before this becomes too much like a blog love-in, some music me thinks. How’s about some Kissy Sell Out? It’s not new, but I’ve not spied it elsewhere, so here it is. Time to cold-rock the party Kissy Sell Out style, with a helping hand from a couple of dapper gents by the name of George and Andy (proper rock & roll names!*!).

So thanks again to Zandra for being so gracious as to allow me to hijack normal proceedings round here, and I hope the track meets with your approval!*!

Cheers

Scott (Birth School Work Death)

kissy sell out - get busy tropicana

2 comments:

Scott said...

You, young lady are way tooo kind!*!

zandra said...

no sir, that would be you!