10/04/2007

i dream about getting down


Babamars are not just another band from France they are a fucking amazing one,and sexy men which never hurts. I recently got their 2004 release Whatever happened to all our pioneers,and it is one of those entirely all to rare albums that I adore the entire way through,despite the fact that there are cats on the cover! I can't really think of any bands to compare them to,not to say that their sound is completely original I just don't really think that there is anyone else that I can compare them to. Feel free to let me know if I'm not hearing it. Either way enjoy some lovely synthy electro pop loveliness and buy their new album when it comes out,cuz I know I will.

babamars-champagne makes bubbles in my head

babamars-move on

babamars-extraordinary boy

No comments: