9/20/2007

go down go down on..


Sometimes I really wish that I would have started this a loooooooooooooong time ago. I have a tendency to leave songs on certain computers and then no longer have acess to them,currently being an issue. Dessous-Chics are yet more electro yummyness hailing from france. I found out about them last year and you could still download all their songs,and back then they were even all in french!! Well anyways all that I can give you now are these.. hope you enjoy and if anyone knows a way that I can get them off my ipod let me know and I will share the rest of my wealth. Catherine Ferroyer Blanchard is also my fucking girl also french also loves black strobe and maybe might like tapes more than me!! Big ups to her for bringing back cassette singles.


dessous chics-deserve mix

catherine ferroyer blanchard-chanson d'amour (dessous chics remix)

No comments: