8/27/2007

THE new justice...


I seriously haven't been this excited about a group probably since I first heard justice. And to make it even 90913804981 times better one of them contacted me!! Fucking amazing. Anyways. Mathematikalwill remind you why you love/loved justice in the first place and are mad at them for not taking it to this level. They have a really fantastic remix of micheal jackson's billie jean which makes me want to learn how to spin asap just so I can play it for people.

mathematikal-this is plonk

micheal jackson-Billie Jean (Mathematikal Rerub)

4 comments:

GSD said...

Fucking WOW. Niiiice.

The myspace link needs correction btw.

zandra said...

right?? that is totally why i love you... its fixed now <3

Anonymous said...

quite possibly the new justice?
correction!
mathematikal are the new justice..


it's all about the plonk.. x

zandra said...

you are right let me correct that now.