7/05/2007

by no means is this new



..but from time to time I stumble upon a jam that I sometimes forget about. This song is no exception. This was apparently a huge hit in the uk in 2001 which makes me want to move even more,I would love to hear this song everywhere.Jean Jacques Smoothie kinda confirms that anyone with the name jacques has to be amazing. I also can think of a perfect moment in time when this song should be playing,and will do everything in my power for that to be the case.

Enjoy!!

jean jacques smoothie-2 people

there is also a really amazing dance performance of it here

..if anyone can locate the real video i might bear children for you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Zandra, thanks for your lovely posting and comments, glad to hear you're still enjoying 2People!

Thanks

Steve Smoothie
www.jeanjacquessmoothie.com

zandra said...

i enjoy it for life!!