5/08/2007

hoping for a miracle





As I think I have stated before, I don't care about posting the newest shit. I have begun to listen to all of my cds again because my fucking ipod is full and I need to make some room. I stumbled upon this dimmak sampler that I got at the last dimmak party at cinespace that I have and will ever go to. There is the best remix ever of that bloc party song helicopter by wierd science featuring none other than peaches doing some guest vocals. I don't really like bloc party and I definetly don't like steve aoki, and the dude from the moving units needs to get himself and the heroin and then I might like him a little bit more,either way this remix is a fucking gem and I hope you enjoy it is much as I do.

bloc party-helicopter(wierd science remix feat. peaches)

and if i weren't such and avid steve aoki/cinespace hater i would most defintely be at this tonite:

No comments: